[Android-virt] [ANNOUNCE] Xvisor ARM better than KVM ARM in CPU virtualization

Hi Marc,

We must understand that the claimed best performing hypervisor today is a
complete monolithic hypervisor (i.e. VMware ESX server). The Xvisor vision
is to have GPLv2 monolithic hypervisor. Our point is that KVM approach to
virtualization is not optimal one and you will end-up putting more and more
things in-kernel.

Also can you give example of a code sequence which is faster on model and
slower in real world. As far as I know ARM fast models are internally TLM
based models and If a TLM based model is emulating a timer chip of X clock
then it is quite precise X clock. Ofcourse CPU emulation and computation
power will be less compared to real world. To see this behaviour try to
boot linux on Fast model or QEMU and leave it for hours and come back see
the time elapsed, you will definitely see same amount of time elapsed as
real world.

The results in the announcemnt are not baseless we have quite amount
reasons to believe Xvisor ARM will perform better than KVM ARM in
real-world too.

Regards,
Anup Patel