[Android-virt] MMIO emulation

I'm writing test code for the Thumb/ARM load-store decoding and MMIO
code, which led me to a couple of thoughts questions:

First, Are all memory access instructions valid for MMIO access,
including load/store multiple, SIMD instructions, etc.?

Second, ls-mutliple instructions are valid, how should we send that
info to QEMU? Currently, there is only 8 bytes available in the mmio
struct. I don't know how we can deal with this for
backward-compatiblity etc. Thoughts?

-Christoffer