[Android-virt] Corrupt kernel loading with SEMIHOSTING?

Hi Peter,

        I've spent a fun few hours, where booting under the
modeldebugger works fine, but the isim_system fails uncompressing the
kernel.  I assumed I'd broken something in boot_wrapper and hyp mode,
but reverting that gave the same thing.

I finally hacked up something to do md4 on 64k blocks of the compressed
image, and indeed it's different.  Unfortunately, *where* it's different
changes with each build.

I can't make tonight's Linaro Toolchain call, but any ideas would be
appreciated.  If not, I'll try doing sums in the bootwrapper and see if
I can figure it out...

Thanks,
Rusty.