[Android-virt] version of arch/arm/include/asm/kvm.h that's in sync with kvm next branch?

Hi. Currently qemu-linaro doesn't compile with ARM KVM support enabled,
because the KVM kernel headers are out of sync following commit
1529ae1bc to upstream QEMU[*], which updated the kernel headers to the ones
matching "upstream KVM's next branch" as of 20th Jan. Specifically,
it looks like we now need to define a struct kvm_sync_regs.

[*] http://git.linaro.org/gitweb?p=qemu/qemu-linaro.git;a=commitdiff;h=1529ae1bc61a15e9a243dcbad70c95dfcdd1f0c5

Does anybody have a matching version of the arm kvm.h that I can pull
into the qemu-linaro tree so we're back in sync again?

It looks like it might be as simple as adding a
  /* definition of registers in kvm_run */
  struct kvm_sync_regs {
  };

and that certainly compiles, but I thought it better to check...

thanks
-- PMM