[Android-virt] Some questions about development environment for A15

Hi, I'm very interested in your current work.

So, I tried to follow your footsteps by referring "Development Environment"
section of your wiki.

However, I found that the Cortex-A15 trial simulator is no more exists in
the ARM's web site, it might be integrated in FastModel 6.1 I think.

Here are two questions:

1. Are you still use Cortex-A15 trial version? If so, where can I get it?

2. What OS and its version that you use in the development, RHEL 4 or 5 or
others?
(Actually I used Fedora 14, and encountered some build related problem of
simulator :( )

Sorry for naive questions that may be bothering you.

Best regards.