KVMARM_NOT_IMPLEMENTED macro and upstream QEMU

Hi there.

I played around with the newer commits of the upstream QEMU version, but
they have changed quite a bit with the tcg module (tiny code generator) and
added a lot of flags to gcc, such that warnings are treated as errors and
such. With the tcg for ARM being full of warnings it was too much a hassle
to make it compile, so I eventually gave up and sticked with the version we
have.

However, by adding a single line to kvm-all.c in QEMU the
KVMARM_NOT_IMPLEMENTED macro now exits cleanly from the kernel back to QEMU
and makes QEMU shut down the VM cleanly. It makes for a nice way to trace
through the workings of our code. RIght now it depends on a long path of
return values, which I intent to change next time I'm on a bus or plane or
something...

A problem that I have to look at before going further with the memory stuff
is that the way I pre-allcoate memory doesn't cause the memory to be freed
even when the process is killed - taking some 80 MB of memory on each run of
./qemu-system-arm :) Of course, we can re-boot the emulator, but...

Finally, the thing about swapping, apparently it's not a problem. ARM linux
doesn't seem to implement swapping at all so lets not worry about it for
now.

Best,
Christoffer