meeting tomorrow?

Hi there.

Sorry, I posted a mail yesterday, but to the dejaview mailing list instead
:)

Andreas and I have tried getting further with the guest boot process by
trying to follow the guest's creation of page tables, but quickly needed to
do tricks to relocate interrupt handlers or to read/write protect the page
tables, which simply took too long to fix this week.

On the other hand we have had good progress writing our report and fixing up
the wiki.

I see no need to meet as the report will clearly lay out the path for
further activity on the project.

Also, I assume everyone is busy with finals, so good luck!

Best,
Christoffer