QEMU wiki page and new repo

Hi there.

We are in the process of dissecting QEMU and understanding device emulation,
need for IRQ hooks, boot process etc. We have created a page in the WIKI to
document the QEMU code and our findings with respect to the previous. (
http://android.chazy.dk/guides/kvm_userspace)

-------------

To poke around the code, here are instructions:

To get the repository, do:
  $ git clone git at slice.chazy.dk:kvmuser

There are two branches here, master and experimental. Master is supposed to
be used for actual code, that runs etc. and without tampering with the
proposed layout of files by QEMU/kvm etc. Experimental, everything goes, and
we will probably get rid of the annoying confusing non-working IBM
implementation here quite soon.

Thus, for now, I recommend doing this after the clone:
  $ cd kvmuser
  $ git checkout -b experimental --track origin/experimental

When you want to push from here, do:
  $ git push origin experimental:experimental

Rgds,
Christoffer