running flat binaries

After a very entertaining 3 hours or so of merging your branch into
mine, I get the following when running kvmtest on android

Created VM
Created VCPU
Got KVM registers struct
Sent back KVM registers struct
Issued run command, return value is: c5aec000

I didn't see anything significant in dmesg, what is supposed to show up
in there?  The above doesn't look right
to me, which means either I merged something incorrectly, or something
else... Also, besides being the answer
to life, the universe and everything, what does storing 42 into guest R0 do?

Note I haven't tried to debug this yet, if you guys have a quick answer
to the above great, if not then I know where
my starting point is:)

Brian