IDA Pro and control flow

Hi guys,

Testing out the mailing list...

In the Software Security class I came across this really cool tool
called IDA (Interactive Disassembler) Pro. It can among other things
be used to build Control Dependence Graphs (CDG) for all sorts of
binaries (including ELF ARM binaries).

A CDG is a directed graph consisting of the basic blocks connected
with branches. When starting to do binary translation I think it could
be helpful to use IDA Pro to compare "basic blocks" we find with the
ones IDA Pro find.

I tried it for our kvmtest program, it's pretty neat. Of course IDA
Pro does not handle indirect branches but at least it's something...

/Andreas