Re: First cut of generalized test code.

On Mon, Jul 30, 2012 at 2:51 PM, Rusty Russell <rusty.russell@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Christoffer!
>
>         I've been hacking on your mmio test code, still ongoing, but
> here's a glance of what I have.  I'm working on some tests for
> Antonios's VFP stuff at the moment.
>
>         https://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/rusty/linux-kvm-arm.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/test-code

looks good, we can talk some time about how to unify this (or not)
with the mmio test code (and other test cases), but for now let's just
hack and see where it takes us.

> BTW, what's the status of mmio decode, particularly thumb?

I wrote a good part of it a while ago, and I've been meaning to finish
it up before the next patch series... on my todo list.

-Christoffer