Re: Makedumpfile help for 5.4.0.rc3 : Arm

Hi Kazu,

Sorry for top posting, but I am on leave for Diwali Holidays and will
return to the office in a couple of days.

I have the solution/patchset ready and I just need to finish the
commit messages to make sure they are self-explanatory for upstream
acceptance.

I will try to post them and also answer your email in detail when I
return back from holidays.

Thanks for your patience.

Regards,
Bhupesh