makedumpfile security key filtering with EPPIC scripts

Hello Aruna,

On Fri, 31 May 2013 16:16:02 +0530
Aruna Balakrishnaiah <aruna at linux.vnet.ibm.com> wrote:

> Hi Atsushi/Tachibana,
>
> Now that upstream makedumpfile has eppic support, we are working
> on sample EPPIC scripts that can be used with makedumpfile to scrub
> confidential data from the vmcore. With these sample scripts as a
> reference, customers can come up with their own EPPIC scripts. We are
> looking for the possibility of pushing these sample EPPIC scripts to
> upstream makedumpfile. Please let me know your opinion on this.

Upstream makedumpfile includes makedumpfile.conf as a sample configuration
of the scrubbing feature, so I have no objection to doing the same thing
for EPPIC.

If you make sample EPPIC scripts by reference to makedumpfile.conf,
you can post them to be reviewed.

Thanks
Atsushi Kumagai