Re: Using the kernel-testers mailing list for patches to fix kernel build failures

On 01/20/2016 03:53 PM, David Miller wrote:
From: Guenter Roeck <linux@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2016 06:25:02 -0800

If so, and if you are ok with the change suggested below, can you
let me know who the owner of the kernel-testers mailing list is ?
If that person is no longer active, can you set me as the owner ?

and there is never any reason to change this.

Good to know.

Just use the list as you wish.

Great, thanks!

Guenter