Re: Using the kernel-testers mailing list for patches to fix kernel build failures

David,

are you in charge of vger.kernel.org ?

If so, and if you are ok with the change suggested below, can you
let me know who the owner of the kernel-testers mailing list is ?
If that person is no longer active, can you set me as the owner ?

Alternative would be to create a new mailing list.

Thanks,
Guenter