Dear KDE-Developers,

I write you this email, because I want to ask you something. Is this possible in future releases, so we could change the the gap between the panel and the corners, where the panel was placed, not through the config file, but through the KDE-settings in appereance in the future? Thank you for reading the email and I'm so happy to have such community as by yours and thank you for creating and maintaining the KDE.

Best Regards
-- Sent with https://mailfence.com Secure and private email