Re: How do I get lost windows back?

On Wednesday February 21 2024 07:58:14 Duncan wrote:

>But some people will find it annoying, particularly if they drag windows
>around a lot, as if they drag it too close to the top of the screen they

Definitely, one of my gripes with Win11! Al(most al)l power to my keyboard for maximising, raising/lowering/iconifying windows and moving them across desktops! The latter works great on Mac (grab a titlebar with the cursor and hit the shortcut to go to the desired desktop) but sometimes kwin's menu to just send a window off is more practical.

Anyway, I hope the OP didn't somehow get his window unmapped because that might mean it disappeared from the panel too.