does anybody see the same issue with kmail: problems printing out mail as one single page when html is set to "preferred".

following applies with

Operating System: openSUSE Tumbleweed 20231226
KDE Plasma Version: 5.27.10
KDE Frameworks Version: 5.113.0
Qt Version: 5.15.11
Kernel Version: 6.6.7-1-default (64-bit)
Graphics Platform: X11
Processors: 12 × AMD Ryzen 5 5600G with Radeon Graphics
Memory: 62.7 GiB of RAM
Graphics Processor: AMD Radeon Pro W5500
Product Name: X570 Phantom Gaming 4

when you run kde in that version 5.24.4 (23.08.4)
and you set "html mail preferred" then you appear to have at printout of mail
containing both (text and html):

a header printed on page one
the text of the message printed (very small) on page two.

If on that machine I do deactivate the feature, the mail do print normally and
html mails are still printing well.

I verified this also for other kmail (e.g. the one in Leap 15.4) versions
before (seems the issue is "just there", but to be sure that this is not any
other glitch, update/upgrade related reasons (the machine in question has been
upgraded several times, or even a "works as expected" I wanted to ask here,
just in order to know if you know about this, or if you think a bug should be
raised and what documentation to gather in this case.

Else you may also tell me how to solve, if you know. (Maybe that setting is
deprecated? Some cache issue etc.)

Thanks and Happy New Year to come!