Re: login trouble after cloning ssd

May be something couldn't be just copied in your system from one drive to another. A lot of different things might went wrong: losted files attributes (unlikely because you used special tool for copying), wrong configuration (may be old GUID for your rootfs record in /etc/fstab).

You have to check logs before any investigation, but also check fstab first. If you find related errors in logs share it with us.

Usually it's not too hard to find and solve these problems.