Wifi isn't working WPA2-enterprise

Hi, i have here a laptop with manjaro-kde.
Everything works very well until "today".
In regular i'm connected with a lan-cable but i configured also my wifi-adapter. This also works fine, but i use often lan.
So today i tried to connect to our Wifi, which is a WPA2-Enterprise and uses 802.1x auth.
So my last connection with this wifi was about 3 month ago (7.7.2023) an now it isn't working anymore. I don't get an proper error message so i don't know where to dig for my problem.
MY key is up2date, our network settings didn't changed and the only thing i do in the last 3 month is to install updates.

So does anybody has a hint how i could solve my problem?
Is there maybe a faq or a doc where i could search for?

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Sebastian Gödecke