Re: RSS-Reader

SignKirigami - 27.07.23, 14:33:42 CEST:
> I am using RSS-Guard because it has support to get OPML from
> nextcloud. I think akregator is a good RSS-Reader which can be
> integrate into kontact suite. It will be wonderful if anyone can add
> nextcloud support to akregator.

Akregator uses a OPML file: ~/.local/share/akregator/data/feeds.opml

So at least it understands the format.

Other than that Nextcloud probably can export feeds for Akregator to
use?

I do not use any RSS Reader from Nextcloud so far, so not sure what can
be done. However I do not see much of feature development for Akregator,
so if you like to have Nextcloud support in there, you may need to do it
yourself or wait a longer time for it to happen.

Best,
--
Martin