Re: RSS-Reader

I am using RSS-Guard because it has support to get OPML from nextcloud. I think akregator is a good RSS-Reader which can be integrate into kontact suite. It will be wonderful if anyone can add nextcloud support to akregator.

于 2023年7月27日 GMT+08:00 20:21:10, bnacht <bnacht@xxxxxx> 写到:
Hi,

I search for an RSS-Reader which can be used in KDE.

I found:

Akregator: Perfect KDE, but no maintenance. Needs akonadi which slows
down my whole system

Lifera: Ugly UI; waste of space;

RSS Guard: Ugly in use; double post not filtered;

What RSS Reader do you use?

Bernd