Re: KDE4 pager without outlines?

On Monday July 17 2023 15:00:41 Mun wrote:

>> Also, you can install new components via one of the right-click menus. I don't know how many there are still available that work with a Plasma4 desktop but there might be a 3rd party pager that does what you want.
>
>I did find a 3rd party pager, but I need to figure out how to compile
>it on RHEL7.

Right-click on the taskbar that has your pager, select "Panel Options"/"Add Widgets..." then "get new widgets"; search for "Pager" in the window that opens. These should all install without compilation (but as said, no idea which ones will work under Plasma4; some will install but refuse to run). Also no idea how things will behave if you run multiple pagers at the same time...