About automatic day/night theme changing feature.

Hello all,

I have been reading an issue in Koi (a tool which enables light/dark theme transitions based on sunrise/sunset)'s issue tracker[0].

The tracker claimed that a similar feature is already in development[1], and Koi will sunset when the feature ships.

I have looked to relevant phabricator panels [2][3], yet failed to find the feature, or its telltale signs of development. If I understood correctly, KDE 5.x series won't have any new features and has officially entered LTS state [4].

Is such feature in development, if yes, where can I track the progress, if not, where should I file a bug? KDE Bugtracker [5]?

Thanks in advance for all the help,

Cheers,

H.

[0]: https://github.com/baduhai/Koi/issues/67