Configure WAYLAND resolution on KDE

Hi everyone.
I'm recently trying to log into KDE using wayland on my Gentoo/Linux PC, I'm
using a NVIDIA graphics card with a GTX 750, and using closed source drivers,
he works on XORG at 1600x900, supports DRM (probably due to VGA monitors
problem, unable to read EDID).

Normally, wayland should have the function of manually setting the resolution
like xorg, but I don't know how to do it, and I can't find relevant
information on the Internet. If KDE users or developers have any suggestions
and ideas, please contact me.

If the WAYLAND compositor used by KDE does not support setting the resolution
for the time being due to development reasons, please let me know,

thanks