Re: Fwd: Your account has been deactivated

Duncan posted on Tue, 25 Oct 2022 06:09:09 -0000 (UTC) as excerpted:

> René J.V. Bertin posted on Mon, 24 Oct 2022 11:02:34 +0200 as excerpted:
>
>>> Subject: Your account has been deactivated
>>>
>>> Hello René J.V. Bertin,
>>>
>>> Your account has been deactivated. You will not be able to:
>>>   - Access Git repositories or the API.
>>>   - Receive any notifications from GitLab.
>>>   - Use slash commands.
>>>
>>> To reactivate your account, sign in to GitLab at
>>> https://invent.kde.org/.

FWIW I got the same message, which hit my spam folder so I hadn't seen it
at the time of my original reply, tho I somewhat suspected it given the
situation.

I probably won't bother reactivating for the moment.  Turns out almost all
my activity (other than the lists) is bugzilla, which has a separate login
that hasn't been affected.  I registered with invent to be able to comment
on gitlab too, but I tend to see the related bug first and comment there,
instead, and with all my git experience being user-side as opposed to dev-
side such that I don't even know /how/ to setup for pushes/pull-requests,
there's really no point in me reactivating the invent/gitlab account ATM.