Re: restored konsole sessions broken - no input possible

On Monday August 29 2022 09:14:00 Andreas Gungl wrote:

>Well, does anyboday else care of such a behaviour, or is it just me?

This seems like exactly the sort of "client facing" feature "they" should care about, but given the goals on which I was just invited to vote (https://phabricator.kde.org/project/view/322/) I am not so certain it is indeed high on the priority list.

Mind you, this may have nothing to do with KDE itself; AFAIK the session management stuff is implemented at a lower level, probably through freedesktop.org libraries or at least following their standards/protocols.

Your best bet to figure out who's responsible is to look at was got updated/upgraded just before noticed the issue for the 1st time.

If you're using X11 you could try to restart KWin to see if that unblocks your Konsole tabs: hit Alt-F2 and type `kwin_x11 --replace` in the popup to appears.

Have you tried the "View/Clear scrollback and reset" menu command in Konsole?