restored konsole sessions broken - no input possible

Hi,

Since about one week I have the problem, that restored Konsole windows (after starting a new KDE session, Konsole left open when logging out fro the previous session) don't accept any input. Starting new Konsole processes works, but given that I have some often used places open in Konsole tabs, it's kind of inconvenient to need to reorganize that again and again.

BTW, a similar problem bothers me since the beginning of the year. After starting a KDE session, restored Dolphin windows don't remember indiviual sizes and postions. They find kind of a common detominator and appear somehow, but not as when the previous session was closed.

Well, I may be an outdated model regading habits on expecting to continue where I left even after a logout/login. I mean, suspending the system and continue afterwards works, but given so frequent security patches as we face nowadays, reboots seem inevitable. Well, does anyboday else care of such a behaviour, or is it just me?

Best regards,
Andreas