Re: Recent KDE changes

On Sunday October 24 2021 18:17:51 Dave Close wrote:

>Yep, thanks. It seems to me that this ought to be possible to set
>on the same window where I specify the number of desktops. Instead,
>I hunt all over until a kind person reveals the hidden trick.

I don't think that's new, actually.

As an aside: you mentioned Firefox performance. I've been using Waterfox for the past year or so because it was noticeably faster, but noticed that the current Firefox Dev Edition has taken the lead in this aspect. From what I understand they overhauled the code to make it more efficient.