Re: Recent KDE changes

Daniel wrote:

> You can find that setting in: System Settings -> Shortcuts ->
> Shortcuts -> Kwin -> Switch One Desktop Down/Up/to the Left/to the
> Right. Hope this allows you to tweak more nuts and bolts so KDE
> behaves more to what you want

Yep, thanks. It seems to me that this ought to be possible to set
on the same window where I specify the number of desktops. Instead,
I hunt all over until a kind person reveals the hidden trick.
--
Dave Close, Compata, Irvine CA      "You can only be young once
dave@xxxxxxxxxxx, +1 714 434 7359    but you can be immature forever."