New task manager

I just installed a new system and discovered I now have KDE 5.22.
Generally, I approve of new and improved systems, but I have some
questions and the web has not helped me find answers.

1. How do I disable the "icons-only task manager" and enable one with
more useful visible information? (I *hate* icons.)

2. How do I unlock the widgets on the new task manager? The tool list
no longer seems to include that function and I don't find it elsewhere.
I am able to add new widgets but I can't modify the properties of those
already added.
--
         Dave Close, Compata, Irvine CA       +1 714 434 7359
       dave@xxxxxxxxxxx              dhclose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx