Problems with recent plasma versions

Hello list,

Recent versions of plasma have been accompanied by KOrganiser losing its
imported calendar. I go through the standard process to add my gmail account,
and that works fine, but after an apparently random interval it raises a load
of not-found errors. When I check, either the calendar has disappeared, or its
tick-boxes have been cleared. This is regardless of whether the program is
still running.

There's another problem too, with Konsole. I have three windows open
permanently on one desktop, and they used to reopen any time I logged in. Now,
they don't and I have to open them and reposition them every time. Also, when
logging out, there's a pause before anything happens, then the contents of
those windows appear briefly on a black screen (not the windows themselves,
just whatever they were displaying).

Are these problems known and being investigated?

--
Regards,
Peter.