Best icons collection?

So I upgrade my machine to Fedora 31 and a brand new 4K monitor, and a pile of
my icons, like in the System Tray and KMail, are the dull flat icons, from the
Breeze set that comes with Fedora.

Then I go to install new icon packs and there are TONS of them. Not all
complete.

Can anyone recommend a well-rounded icon package that matches the look of the
icons that come with all my apps?