Re: Autostart: Script does not run

On Tuesday May 12 2020 09:15:59 Bernd Nachtigall wrote:

The usual way people get a running akonadi daemon is through the panel clock/calender thingy - because it has a calendar feature.

>But it seems that this does not run. After a login I get the messages to
>open the KDE wallet what is called by some akonadi services.
>
>Any advices?

My best guess is that your script is run too early, either before akonadi was started or before it starts responding to commands or before all requests to start it have been made.
Your best bet to get help with this kind of question would be the kdepim-users ML.

R.