Re: slow graphics when laptop display is disabled

On Sunday May 10 2020 23:35:27 test wrote:

>I would need a magnifying glass if the screen was that small ;)

I just take off my glasses :)

>Besides, setting up xfreerdp is a somewhat annoying task ...

VNC, not RDP! Tigervnc comes with a simple but well-working server to mirror your display to a VNC client (which it also provides and which I find works better than KDE's krdc). It doesn't seem to depend on freerdp AFAICT.

>Well, any device to switch USB devices between multiple computers that doesn't
>make sure that the devices keep their settings would be entirely useless.

IMHO, an OS that doesn't do this is almost equally useless..

R.