Re: KDE - How to disable the Switch User and Lock in Leave Menu ?

Hi Kevin,

Thank you very much for the reply.

I tried several files (kdeglobals, ksmserverrc, plasma-desktoprc,  plasma-desktop-appletsrc) with two formats, but none is working.

[KDE Action Restrictions][$i]
action/switch_user=false
action/start_new_session=false

[KDE Action Restrictions]
lock_session=false
switch_user=false
I will ask at the KDE Enterprise mailing list.

Thanks,

Zaiwen