KDE - How to disable the Switch User and Lock in Leave Menu ?

Hi,

I am using KDE 4.10.

I would like to find out how to disable the Switch User and Lock in Leave Menu.

I don't want to disable Switch User and Lock button in the Leave Menu at system level.

Instead, I would like to do it at user level. That is, I would like to configure a special user's .kde/share/config file and when this special user logins, he will not see the Switch User and Lock button in the Leave Menu.

I tried to put below contents in .kde/share/config/kdeglobals of intended user.

[KDE Action Restrictions]
lock_session=false
switch_user=false

Then I restart the session and check again, but it doesn't work.

Please advise how to do this in KDE?

Thanks,
Zaiwen