Re: does a gtk kcmshell5 module exist?

Duncan composed on 2016-07-28 05:32 (UTC):

Felix Miata posted on Wed, 27 Jul 2016 23:59:17 -0400 as excerpted:

If not, why not? I don't see one in kcmshell5 --list output. :-(

AFAIK, no, doesn't exist.

The colors module has an option to apply the color scheme to non-kde
apps, and that will write appropriate gtkrc files to set gtk app colors,
but AFAIK, little else gtk-related can be set using kde system settings.

Which is frustrating, as it'd be useful to be able to set various other
gtk elements like widget style, fonts, etc, without having to having to
figure out which gtk-based package to install, along with possible deps,
to do it, something I've never taken time to research.

I asked because I had hoped to include such in a screenshot, with a more efficient use of space than a systemsettings window.

https://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtk-devel-list/2016-July/msg00028.html is the actual screenshot in the context for which created, a show of gtk3 regression high DPI KDE users of Mozilla products are likely to be seeing soon, if they aren't already.

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/