Re: Plasma continuously stops responding even after restarting.

Another update, I got it working :)

I just had to right click on the destop -> add panel -> default panel

Sorry for the spams but I was in a deep fix, as you may understand.
Hopefully this helps someone out in the future.

Regards,
Vedant.