Re: How can I create an account for techbase.kde.org?

Hi,.

On Saturday, 2015-02-21, 20:40:35, Christian wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I want to write some docs about Plasma: some JS and QML examples that may be
> useful for other people.
>
> Maybe I can help on some translation into spanish.

Very cool :)

> Who should I contact to create an account there? The page says that account
> registration were disabled for spam reasons, so I assume I have to ask
> somebody.

My suggestion would be to go with an OpenID based login.
Click on the "Login with OpenID" link and see if you have an account with any
of the providers listed there (there list at the top has only four but there
is a smaller list of icons below).

If you don't have any accounts there or don't want them linked to your
techbase edits you can register an account at identity.kde.org and then
proceed through the "login with OpenID" link.

Cheers,
Kevin
KDE user support, developer mentoring