Re: Virtually Invisible Panel Clock

Am 31.05.2013 04:35, schrieb Felix Miata:
On 2013-05-30 22:10 (GMT-0400) Doug composed:

 Maybe there's a way in your distro to change the taskbar color?

Of course there is. That's not the point, which is it should be legible with whatever theming the distro uses as default. What point is there in a theme that makes the clock nearly invisible no matter how big it is?

If I understand correctly you want to change the color of the clock? I have openSuse, but I think this is KDE and does not depend on the distro. Try to do a right-click on the clock, I have an option "settings for digital clock". Here I can change the color of the font , if the font should have a shadow and in which color.