Re: Virtually Invisible Panel Clock

On 05/30/2013 08:26 PM, Felix Miata wrote:
Regardless of distro, every new install I can recall in the last year or more the panel clock is all but useless. Why doesn't any theme used by default or containing string "upstream" in Fedora, openSUSE or Mageia have a legible clock (same as the adjacent icons, like Klipper and the panel settings button)?
I don't know about the other distros, but in PCLinuxOS, there is a nice digital clock at the right end of the "panel" or task-bar. Which is on the bottom, where I, at least, believe it ought to be. Right now it clearly says "08:56 PM" and under it, in smaller characters, "05/30/13." That's the KDE desktop, BTW. I'm not sure, but I think it can be made to read 24 hour time, if you like.

--doug

--
Blessed are the peacemakers..for they shall be shot at from both sides. --A.M.Greeley