Re: Yet another failed KDE release?

2013/3/22 Mirosław Zalewski <miniopl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
On 22/03/2013 at 13:28, Ingo Malchow <imalchow@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> This is an assumption and hopefully no dev ever thinks the same way.
> Config  files are text files and CAN be edited by anyone. And guess what,
> they are quite often edited by hand. You need to think in the big picture.

Yes, I have made an assumption that *using* KDE SC without thinking much about
software internals and hand-crafting config files is supported use-case. As I
understand, it is not; non-compatibility with previous major release is not
considered bug.

I stand corrected. It is clear to me now, that I have tried to make KDE SC
something it was never intended to be. I just want to get my (unrelated to KDE
SC) work done in environment that corresponds with my needs and habits. With
regret I say that I am not your target user.

I checked the bugs listed above. I think at least one of them are related to theme. Could you swith to standard Air or Oxygen theme and check again. More info is in the bug comment.

Chao Feng

Sorry I have bothered you.
--
Best regards