Re: Tell who did you PAY to include Akonadi?

Thanks Mr McCabe-Dansted. But...
I stopped reading when I saw LXDE. I'm on wmii now! At the moment.
I came back. Because I was writhing the last  words in this mail 'bout "send".
So. Don't feed a troll. Just know the facts. This is X + wmii. And it was GNOME some hours before.
I also installed some greenish famous distribution with KDE. And I always use htop.
Guess what I was doing? I was looking to the lines in htop at tty0, finding strings with "mysql" and "akonadi" and did this

###
while "${infinity}" ; do
    <k> <9> <Enter> ;
done
###

Ok? I came back to this -- Debian -- my last year OS. It's not compiled, it's just the most stable
in the world. And I'd rather rm -rf all on my partition with KDE-based distro.

So this is the question:

Who ARE these people whom KDE MORONS love more than average users?
WHY? AND HOW MUCH WAS IT COST?

So as we say in Russia -> You have *send* me".
So thanks.
I will say everywhere that -> Mr McCabe-Dansted has send an enthusiast kde user.
You probably know what it means. It probably means "go away".
Ok I'm away from KDE. Are you happy?
--
Sorry my mistakes. I will not google how  to check'em cause I'm _tired_ to google how to get clear and user-friendly KDE.

O, OK. This is well-know mister hacker. Eric Raymonds.
This is his Jargon File.
And my teacher of computing also teached us these words.
<http://catb.org/jargon/html/E/elegant.html>
--
The French aviator, adventurer, and author Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, probably best known for his classic children's book The Little Prince, was also an aircraft designer.
He gave us perhaps the best definition of engineering elegance when he said

“A designer knows he has achieved perfection not when there is nothing left to add,
but when there is _nothing_ _left_ _to_ _take_ _away_.”

not this one.

Regards
>From (the rush hour) Russia with love (and look at the newspapers, our politics don't hear people,
but people in Internet wish them such kind of disaster that it's better to politics to go away right know
_before_ the storm not after.)