Re: Akonadi server will not start

On Thu, 20 May 2010 13:40:09 +0200
Kevin Krammer <kevin.krammer@xxxxxx> articulated:

> The database structure is described internally by this file
> http://tinyurl.com/349resj

I tried to import that file into MySQL using phpMyAdmin; however, I
keep receiving warnings that the XML format was incorrect.

If I could locate an SQL formatted file I would try to import that.
Since I don't and since I cannot get the server to work correctly with
a preexisting running MySQL application, I would like to just disable
the server entirely. It keeps popping up and attempting to start which
has become an annoyance.

Do you know how I can completely disable this contraption?

Thanks!

--
Jerry