Re: KMail doesn't know the people in my KAddressbook (solved)

On Sunday 21 February 2010 20:45:01 genericmaillists@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

Hi!

> > Yeah, that *should* work, but it doesn't.  It completes recent
> > addresses, but no people from my address book.  :-(
>
> Figure out what file it is looking for and where. It should be
> looking for std.vcf or another *.vcf file generally some where under
> .kde4 or whatever your configuration is.

That was the problem.  I used an akonadi address book in KAddressBook,
but in systemsettings' Resources page, it still pointed to a file
resource.  I deleted that and added the akonadi resource created in
KAddressBook, and now it works.

Thanks for the hint!

BTW: What's wrong with this list?  I receive replies to my mails, but I
don't get my own messages delivered.

Bye,
Tassilo