Re: the panel dictionary and the fancy tasks

xPol said the following at 11/25/2009 02:48 PM :

> It is  another widget, author here http://www.alandmoore.com/, probably
> installed through the option 'add new widgets', in the 'add widget' menu.
> I will write to the author, if the problem persists.

It removed itself properly here when I told it to do so a couple of weeks ago.

I've reported a quite different problem to Alan, and he says that he
doesn't have much time at the moment to work on fixing stuff. The first
thing he will need to do, though, is to duplicate the problem, so I wonder
if anyone else is experiencing it? You might want to put a comment on the
plasmoid's page at kde-look.org asking about that.

  Doc

--
Web:  http://www.sff.net/people/N7DR