Re: ARGB Widget Themes

Take a look at Bespin:
http://solshark.i-seo.biz/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/rgba.png
http://solshark.i-seo.biz/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/rgba2.png

2009/8/25 Bluescreen_avenger <bluescreen_avenger@xxxxxxxxxxx>
About searching the source code, I tried searching for argb and transparen*
strings in the source file from skulpture, and I did not really see any lines
that set ARGB transparency for window elements.

I doubt that I would see any lines managing ARGB, because no transparent
themes exist. If there were transparent themes I wouldn't need to ask about
them here ;)

Anyway to clarify, the type of themable transparency I'm talking about is the
type Murrine provides. I was just wondering if such a thing is currently
available under KDE.