Re: Placing desktop/panel icons

Thank you for that heads up and in my case it might have been just a settling in of a newly installed program if there is such a thing as the unit has qu8it rebooting and the icons are in place and yes was able to drag in 4.1.
As I had remarked to Anne previously I had reservations about KFE4, but for be it was a getting use to the new as I am quite taken with it.
In fact today I burned a openSuSe 11 live CD, not installed yet, but I am told the CD give you a choice of gnome or KDE and I plan to choose KDE.
Thanks for the responses
Another new advocate of KDE