Re: disable kwallet for kmail

On Tuesday 29 May 2007 13:53:32 malebeast@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Is any way to disable kwallet for kmail but use it for other kde
> applications? It is not acceptable to type all passwords for mailboxes any
> time kde session changed.

If you use kwallet, it's only one password (the wallet password) and then that
unlocks stored account passwords.  You could even set up a password-less
kwallet, IIRC, but I wouldn't recommend that.

If you don't use kwallet you either have to (a) type in each password in turn
or (b) store the passwords insecurely on the filesystem.  Actually, I'm not
even sure (b) is an option anymore since it's a bad idea.

--
Boyd Stephen Smith Jr.                     ,= ,-_-. =.
bss03@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx                      ((_/)o o(\_))